Translate My Blog in Your Language - Any Language!

Fight in UP Election!

Looking at the charts of SP / Akhilesh , BSP / Smt Mayawati , BJP / Shri Modi & also other factors like commencement of election time & also other charts my analysis is :

1 ) Akhilesh Yadav will retain power but with an alliance . The face off between father - son will not get resolved.

2 ) Smt Mayawati has a strong horoscope but that of BSP does not hold promise. She will be there.

3 ) Shri Modi's horoscope is strong but BJP chart does not show a win . Also alliance with other parties may not fructify.

My assessment based on factors is Shri Akhilesh will retain power with an alliance.

The above is based on my limited knowledge & charts I have erected.

Shanker

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your interest in my blog post.