Translate My Blog in Your Language - Any Language!

HOROSCOPE OF CONGRESS-I




Birth Chart Congress-I

Mon Jan 2, 1978 11:59:00
Time zone : 05:30:00
Place of Birth : Delhi, India
Long : 77E28:00 Lat: 28N39:00
The Dasha is of Rahu-Sun upto August 18, 2006. Thereafter, Rahu-Moon. Since the Sun is the 6th Lord and both Rahu and Moon are in the 7th House, it could mean struggle and violence. This is also re-inforced because the transiting Saturn is with the natal Mars and Saturn and Ketu would join the natal Saturn in November.On rotating Jupiter, it will be in Leo (from 24th to 36th year), with Sun its depositor placed in 5th from its rotating point is an excellent position. It is with Venus, a planet which adds value. Therefore, despite changes, turmoil and violence, the Congress-I, as a party will be in control and hence its prestige at the Centre. Broadly the year 2007 would be better than 2006 and the year 2008, the party needs to take care. 2009 will again be a good year for the party.

This horoscope of Congress-I, I feel, is accurate as it tallies with the lot of events on which I have researched. Further, the time was given by late Shri Kamlapati Tripathi, immediately after a meeting with late Shrimati Indira Gandhi had with her confidants, when she decided on forming a new party. Also, in the above horoscope of Congress-I, one sees the conjunction of Moon and Rahu in the 7th House and with the commencement of Rahu in 1991 its saw the death of Shri Rajiv Gandhi and thereafter, certain losses of other prominent party leaders. The Bhukti of Rahu in the Dasha Mars also saw the untimely death of Shrimati Indira Gandhi. I will leave this subject at this point, but from the above chart of Congress-I, to conclude, though, there will be changes in equations, rise in violence from June onwards and tensions, the party (Congress-I) would remain firmly saddled and would enhance its prestige and stature.
Author can be contacted at shankerstudy@gmail.com