This house belongs to Mars and Saturn. The Moon here affects the education of the native adversely, but if education goes well the native's mother's life will be shortened and very often such a native loses both, education and the mother. However, the evil effects of the Moon in the 8th house will be mitigated if Jupiter and Saturn be placed in the 2nd house.
The 8th Moon often deprives the native of his parental properties. If there is a well or pond adjacent to the parental property of the native, he will receive adverse results of the Moon all through his life.
1. Avoid gambling and flirting.
2. Perform Shraddha ceremony for to your ancestors.
3. Do not build any house after covering a well with roof.
4. Obtain blessings of the old men and children by touching their feet.
5. Bring water from the well or water tap situated within the boundaries of a cremation ground and place it within your house. It will ward off all the evils generated by the Moon in the 8th house.
6. Offer gram and pulse in places of worship.
Moon in 9th House
The 9th house belongs to Jupiter, who is a great friend of the Moon. Hence the native will imibibe the traits and features of both these planets – good conduct, soft heartedness, religious bent of mind and love for virtuous acts and pilgrimage. He will live upto 75 years. A friendly planet in the 5th house will augment comforts and pleasures from the son and develops intense interest in religious deeds. A friendly planet in the 3rd house ensures great increase in money and wealth.
1. Install the things associated with the Moon within the house, e.g., place a square piece of silver in the almirah.
2. Serve the labourers with milk.
3. Offer milk to snakes and rice to fish.
Moon in 10th House
The 10th house is in every manner ruled by Saturn. This house is aspected by the 4th house, which is similarly ruled by Moon. Hence the Moon in the 10th house ensures a long life of about 90 years for the native. Moon and Saturn are inimical, therefore, medicines in liquid form will always prove harmful to him. The milk will act as poison if taken during night. If he is a medical practitioner, dry medicines administered by him to the patient will have a magical effect for cure. If a surgeon, he will earn great wealth and fame for surgery. If the 2nd and 4th houses are empty money and wealth will rain on him.
If Saturn is placed in the 1st house, the native's life will be destroyed by the opposite sex, especially a widow.
The things and business represented by Saturn will prove beneficial for the native.
1. Visits to religious places of worship will enhance the fortune of the native.
2. Store the natural water of rain or the river in a container and keep it within your house for 15 years. It will wash off the poisons and evil effects generated by the Moon in the 10th house.
3. Avoid taking milk during night.
4. Milk animals can neither live long in your house nor will they prove beneficial or auspicious.
5. Abstain from wine, meat and adultery.
Moon in 11th House
This house is strongly influenced by Jupiter and Saturn. Every planet placed in this house will destroy its inimical planets and the things associated with them. In this way the Moon here will destroy its enemy Ketu's things, i.e., the sons of the native. Here the Moon will have to face the combined power of its enemies Saturn and Ketu, which will weaken the Moon. Now if Ketu is placed in the 4th house, the life of the native's mother will be endangered. The business associated with Mercury will also prove harmful. Starting house construction or purchase of a house on Saturdays will strengthen the Saturn (the Moon's enemy) which will prove disastrous for the native. Kanyadan after the midnight and participating in any marriage ceremony on Fridays will damage the fortunes of the native.
1. Offer milk in Bhairo Mandir and donate milk to others liberally.
2. Ensure that the grandmother does not see her grandson immediately after his birth.
3. Heat up a piece of gold in fire and put it in a glass of milk before drinking it.
4. Throw 125 pieces of sweet (Peda) in a river.
Moon in 12th House
This house belongs to Moon's friend Jupiter. Here the Moon will have good effects on Mars and the things associated with Mars, but it will harm its enemies Mercury and Ketu and the things associated with them. Hence the business and things associated with the house in which Mars is placed will provide highly beneficial effects. Similarly, the business and things associated with the house where Mercury and Ketu are placed will be strongly damaged. The Moon in the 12th houses causes a general fear in the native's mind about numerous unforeseen troubles and dangers and thus destroys his sleep and peace of mind. Ketu in the 4th house will become weak and affect the native's son and mother very adversely.
1. Wearing Gold in ears, drinking milk after inserting hot piece of gold in it and visiting religious places of worship will ward off the evils of the Moon in 12th house and also that of the Ketu in the 4th house.
2. Never offer milk and food to religious saints/sadhus.
3. Do not open school, college or any other educational institute and do not help children in obtaining free of cost education.
Dr. Shanker Adawal
Profile: www.connectingmind.comResearch work and articles on Bhrigu Nadi astrology: www.shankerstudy.com
Published articles on Articlesbase.com
or search keyword "shanker adawal" in google search for published articles
www.facebook.com/adawalJoin my Facebook Group for free Astro Queries
http://tinyurl.com/2wyxtfkPublished articles on Newspapers