1) Leo is the 5th sign in Zodiac. Leo is ruled by the Sun-centre of the solar system. In general the Sun stand for father, body, energy, action (karma), high-profit position, government service, government itself, fame and name, royal favor and longevity some attribute 'left-eye' to the Sun.
2) The Sun is male planet and is of fiery nature.
3) The own sign (rasi) of the Sun is Leo and its mool-trikona is also Leo but from 00.00 degree to 20.00 degrees. The exaltation sign for the Sun is Aries (rules by mars) and its deep exaltation point is 10 degrees. Debilitation point is Libra at the same degrees. The friendly rasis (signs) for the Sun are cancer, Scorpio, Sagittarius and Pisces i.e. owned by the Moon, Mars and Jupiter. Neutral signs for the Sun are Gemini and Virgo – both owned by Mercury, inimical signs for the Sun are Taurus and Libra (ruled by Venus) and Capricorn and Aquarius (ruled by Saturn).
4) For Leo, Mars, Jupiter and the Sun are benefic planets, Mercury, Venus and Saturn are malefic planet, Mars is a yoga-karaka planet for Leo as Venus is considered evil being lord of 10th and 3rd houses and even conjunction of Jupiter-Venus may give rise to a benefic raja-yoga.
5) For recognizing a Leo born persons, the native may have full stature with well developed bones, broad shoulders. A big and round head, commanding appearance – royal and dignified appearance with rosy or reddish complexion and luxuriant hair. Now know more about Leo in the following pares:
6) People born in Leo are ambitions as well as avaricious, warm-hearted, and have a liking for art, literature and music. They are also cheerful and impulsive. Persons born in this sign will be magnetic in appearance with broad shoulders, bilious constitution, of average height oval faced, thoughtful countenance.
7) Through adamant but they can adopt themselves to any condition of life. They have faith in god. In affection they are sincere. They also stic to orthodox principles in religion but are perfectly tolerant. They are lovers of music, literature and possess a certain amount of philosophical knowledge. They are voracious readers. They do not succeed as much as they want and often throughout life they struggle very much. Their ambitions remain unfulfilled to a great extent. They lack a natural policy and hence get into many difficulties. They are likely to suffer from nervous troubles, head problems, generally misunderstood by their superiors and bosses.
8) Persons born under Leo will be majestic in appearance3, bold and respectful in temperament. They possess the knack to adapt themselves to any condition of life. They are rather ambitious. They are incident thinkers. They stick up to orthodoxical principle in religion. They are lovers of fine arts and literature. They are voracious readers. If the ascendant or the tenth house is afflicted, they may not succeed in life as mush as they expert. They put forth much struggle. They are capable of non-attachment and contentment. As Saturn happens to be lord of the 7th, they must resist the temptation of yielding much to their wives or husbands if domestic happiness is to prevail.
9) The lord of the Lagan becomes the Sun. such persons develop the traits and the qualities of Sun. if the Sun is tong in the horoscope, such people become brave, influential, endowed with ruling powers, strong of heart and strong of bones. On the other hand, if their Sun is weak and afflicted by malefic influence, then the persons are put to much dishonor in life, have trouble in their eyes, are likely to suffer from heart trouble and troubles of the belly and are always opposed to the goverenenment of the day.
10) Moon is the lord of the 12th house. Therefore, the native of this ascendant should avoid wearing a pearl. The pearl may, however, be worn in the major period of Moon if the Moon is in the 12th in his own sign.
11) Sun being lord of the ascendant, ruby is a 'must' for such natives. They should always wear a rudy, more so when the Sun is not well placed, weak or in any way afflicted in the chart. Rudy may protect them from ill health and enemies, give vitality to the body, long life, success in administrative and other posts. It will also enhance the spiritual power of the native.
12) Mars being lord of the 4th quadrant and 9th house- a trine is very favorable and auspicious planet (yoga Karaka) and wearing of Red Coral will be followed by the same beneficial result. The native will acquire, lands and property, will have good fortune, will become virtuous and longevity of father is also improves. If the Mars is posited in his own sign in the 4th or 9th the beneficial results will become more pronounced.
13) Mercury is the lord of the 2nd house of wealth and 11th house of gains and fulfillment of ambitions. If the native wears emerald in the major period of Mercury and his sub-periods, he will get harmony in his family, substantial financial gains, name and fame.
14) Jupiter will be lord of the 5th and 8th houses. Being lord of 5th house, a trine, Jupiter is considered as an auspicious planet for this ascendant. The native may wear a yellow Sapphire, particularly in the major and sub-period of Jupiter. It will prove more useful if it is worn with a rudy, the gem stone of the Sun.
15) Venus is lord of the 3rd and the 10th house. Venus is considered an auspicious planet. But if as lord of the 10th Venus is posited in the 6th, 8th or 12th (where he will be exalted) Diamond will help to offset the set-backs n profession etc. if Venus is in his own sign in the 10th, it will give rise to two yogas, namely amala and malavya (one of the Panchamahapurusha yogas). The effects of these yogas have been described as under;
Amala yoga: this yoga is caused when the 10th from the Moon or Lagan is occupied by a benefic (natural) planet. As a result of amala yoga the person will achieve lasting fame and reputation. His character will be spotless and he will lead a prosperous life. Malavya yoga is caused if Venus should occupy a quadrant which should be his own or exaltation sign. As a result, the persons will have a well developed physique, will be strong minded, wealthy, happy with children and wife, endowed with clan sense organs and renowned with clan sense organs and renowned and learned. The good effects of these yogas will get an impetus if a diamond is worn furring the major period and sub-periods of Venus.
Research work and articles on Bhrigu Nadi astrology: www.shankerstudy.com
Published articles on Articlesbase.com
or search keyword "shanker adawal" in google search for published articles
Join my Facebook Group for free Astro Queries: www.facebook.com/adawal
Published articles on Newspapers: http://tinyurl.com/2wyxtfk
Year 2012 for you: http://tinyurl.com/2012foryou