1) Moon is the controlled of mind and when associated with Saturn, the native get impulsive to be away from the worldly affairs and at times even with an exalted Moon, and under the influence of Jupiter, the native gets to the detailed study of Shastras and other religious books having influence on the mind of the native. Thus we must salute and pay obscene to the learned and respected sages, religious preachers, shankar Acharyas and spiritual leaders who have left lot of material for our guidance.
2) Spiritualism is being interpreted differently by all. Some believe in their acts no harm to any body, others think that one must travel beyond normal worship of god and be that as it may one must travel from attachment to detachment but living a normal life. Few of the natives involve the element of 'Moksha' which is not verifiable as life after death is not known. Be that as it may, real path towards spiritualism is your 'act', your 'deed' though in the present birth no bad act is done but most of the people have to suffer because of karmas in the previous births.
3) Why people get to 'Sanyas', spiritualism, living in sacred placed leaving the family, why some perform 'yagnas' and why some people get to holy bath and others do not get even an opportunity and so on. The answer for all these lie in the birth chart and planetary position at the time of birth vis-à-vis the transit of planets and 'dasha' the native is having. Some planets have 'separative' influence specially rahy and Saturn and they play their role in separating the native from the loved ones and living a life of their own with an ultimate aim to serve the humanity though some even after the so-called 'sanyas' continue to be commercial minded and greedy.
4) COMBINATIONS FOR HOLY BATH.
Those born with the following combinations are likely to have bath in holy river like Ganges, Yamuna, Narmada etc.
I. Exalted Moon in watery sign (Cancer, Scorpio or Pisces) and Venus in 10th House specially from the Moon.
II. Unafflicent Jupiter in the 9th House is itself sufficient but if with the Moon is in watery sign; frequency of such baths shall increase.
III. Jupiter, Venus and Mercury in 4th House and 4th lord in the 10 House if the planets happen to be any of these houses.
IV. Waxing Moon in the 10th House,
V. Rahu or the Sun in the 10th House.
5) Combination for perfuming 'yagnas'.
I. Born with Gaj-kesri Yoga or Jupiter or Moon in their own signs or exaltation signs.
II. 10th lord in 10th House with Mercury (Sun and Mercury in the 10th House in Leo causing budh-aditya Yoga).
III. 10th lord in 9th House with Moon and 9th lord in kendra (1st, 5th or 9th).
IV. If 2nd lord, 10th lord, Venus and Mercury are in 10th House.
V. 10th lord Jupiter with Venus in Pisces exaltation sign for Venus.
6) Combination for 'Sanyas'- from attachment to detachment.
I. Venus in enemy's house and in debilitation (Virgo). Malefic occupying the 5th or 9th position form Venus.
II. Lagan should have minimum three planets out of Mars, Saturn, Jupiter and the Sun. no malefic in 5th House or 9th House.
III. Saturn in 12th hosue and one of the planets Jupiter, Sun, Moon in Lagan.
IV. 10th lord combined/ influenced by the Moon and aspected by Mercury and benefices in Kendra or Trikona.
V. Mars, Moon and the Sun should combine with the 10th House and 10th lord.
7) Some combinations for becoming a yogi.
I. All planets posited in between Saturn and Mars- rather Mars and Saturn posited in 2nd or 11th House.
II. All planets in between the Jupiter and Saturn. (Saturn has a major role to play to become 'snayasi' or yogi').
8) Combinations for 'Privraja Yoga'.
Parivraja yoga also makes the native a 'yogi' or 'sanyasi'. Four planets, depending on the nature of planets, make the native 'sanyasi' and even a kind of yogis or sanyasi. This gives rise to Parivraja, Yoga.
I. Sun, Moon, Mars, Jupiter and Venus.
II. Sun, Mars, Mercury, Venus and Saturn.
III. Sun, Moon, Mercury, Venus and Jupiter.
IV. Moon, Mars, Venus, and Saturn – few may renounce food and live on herbs.
V. Moon, Mars, Venus and Mercury may make the native to wander from one place to other.
Research work and articles on Bhrigu Nadi astrology: www.shankerstudy.com
Published articles on Articlesbase.com
or search keyword "shanker adawal" in google search for published articles
Join my Facebook Group for free Astro Queries: www.facebook.com/adawal
Published articles on Newspapers: http://tinyurl.com/2wyxtfk
Year 2012 for you: http://tinyurl.com/2012foryou