1) Whether the wife will die early or late will depend on the strength of affliction of the 7th house, 7th house and also on the signification of marriage i.e. Venus. Of course, the total horoscope must be taken into consideration including the placement of Jupiter.
2) The lord of evil house (of 6th, 8th and 12th) by their influences on the 7th house and 7th lord are also capable of killing the wife specially when the husband is running 'dasha' of such evil planets. The death of wife may not happen if such afflictions are protected by conjunction or aspect of benefic and also when the degree of affliction is mild.
3) Though subject to verification of various horoscopes, Mars (Mangal) is said to be the worst killer-thus the need to match the horoscope astrologically. Mars, when in lagan, 2nd house, 4th house, 7th house, 8th house or 12th house is capable of killing the wife particularly when Mars gets to enemy's house (sign). Early death of wife is also indicated when such a Mars is afflicted by other planets or gets close to Bhavamadhya of any of the above houses.
4) When Mars is Yog-Karka planet (lord of trikona) may not kill the wife. Position of Mars must be seen from lagna, the Sun, the Moon and Venus and then see whether their is improvement, death may not occur early.
5) Examine the position of Mars for each Lagan before giving any pronouncement:
a. Aries- Even if Mars in 8th house May no kill wife unless there is heavy affliction on Mars.
b. Taurus- Mars in Aries, Leo or Scorpio may not kill the wife
c. Gemini- Mars in Lagan, 4th, 7th or 12th house may not be a killer if he remains an intimate friend with 7th lord.
d. Death of wife may happen if the Mars is under affliction by other malefics including of Saturn and Rahu.
e. Cancer and Leo- Mars is considered to be a Yoga-Karka planet for these Lagans and thus should not kill the wife of the native unless there is other malefic content and high affliction on the house and also on 7th lord. Further, even in the chart of the wife, there is no yoga for longevity.
f. Virgo – Mars is not considered harmful as 8th house would be own sign of Mars. Even the 7th lord is a friendly planet and may not kill the wife unless there are other malefic influences.
g. Libra: Mars owning 2nd and 7th house cannot kill the wife. Even Mars in 4th house cannot kill as it aspects the 7th house from the exaltation point.
h. Scorpio: Mars as Lagan lord is not so harmful but he is not free from its malefic content being lord of 6th house.
i. Sagittarius:- Mars alone may not be harmful when he aspected the 7th house or is in the seventh house. Even 8th being Leo for Capricorn Lagan, he is not harmful.
j. Mars alone may not be harmful when he aspects the 7th house or is in the seven house. Even 8th being Leo for Capricorn Lagan, he is not harmful.
k. Pisces Mars for such native is not harmful- being lord of 2nd house and 9th house unless under other malefic influence.
6) When Mars is conjoined with Jupiter and even aspected by powerful Jupiter (exalted Jupiter in cancer) or with powerful Moon, the evil qualities are checked by benefice Jupiter.
7) Mars in 7th house, 7th lord in 5th house and also Mars in the navamsha of Venus, the combination is capable of killing the wife. Mars-Venus together in the 7th house without being guarded by benefic can also kill the wife. Some astrologers opine that Mars-Venus in 5th or 9th house, death of wife is likely. But these principles need more testing and verification. Readers may mail their view.
8) Saturn also in the 7th house except when in own signs i.e. Capricorn and Aquarius, is capable of producing evil effects including killing wife and the position is aggravated by other malefics. However, Venus and Mercury may become helpful and evil effects may be checked. Examine the position of Saturn- whether debilitated and afflicted by other malefics.
9) Venus is normally considered benefic but at times gives zero results in various fields. With reference to topic under consideration Venus in 4th or 8th house hemmed by malefics and without influence of benefic can also kill the spouse. Venus with the Sun and Mars in 4th, 7th or 9th or Venus joining Dusthana (6th, 8th or 12th houses) alone with lord of the 2nd house, the chances of wife being killed early are bright.
10) Similarly, afflicted Sun or when in the house of a malefic or is debilitated or hemmed by malefics or aspected by malefics and have any connection with houses of marriage (2nd, 4th, 7th or 12th), the wife may die early depending on the dash of the ruling planet. Rahu and Mars become the major killers when associated with the Sun in any manner. Even the Sun and Venus under affliction can cause early death of wife. For all such event look to the role of Rahu, Saturn and Mars and delineate minutely.
11) Debilitate Moon in 4th house, the Sun in Lagan and the Saturn in 7th house (specially for Gemini, Virgo, Libra, Dhanu or Pisces Lagans), early death may be in store for the wife. For Scorpio Lagan persons, if Mercury joints the 7th house and 7th house and 7th lord are not strong, this speak of 2nd marriage i.e. after the death of first wife. So is the position for Aquarius Lagan persons.
12) In one case, the native was born with Leo Lagan, had Mars in 8th house with Ketu and aspected by Rahu from the second house. Saturn and Venus in 6th house. His wife died within few years of marriage and even the yoga-karka Mars could not save because of affliction of Rahu/Ketu/Saturn.
Research work and articles on Bhrigu Nadi astrology: www.shankerstudy.com
Published articles on Articlesbase.com
or search keyword "shanker adawal" in google search for published articles
Join my Facebook Group for free Astro Queries: www.facebook.com/adawal
Published articles on Newspapers: http://tinyurl.com/2wyxtfk
Year 2012 for you: http://tinyurl.com/2012foryou