Devi Baglamukhi is eighth among Dus Mahavidyas. Baglamukhi yantra is very powerful. It bestows victory over enemies, law suits, success in quarrels and competitions. This yantra also offers protection for cuts, scars, operations and accidents. The presiding deity goddess Baglamukhi is the controller of this powerful Yantra which recharges Yantra with occult forces.
Baglamukhi Pujan Yantra
The Yantra is to be drawn with sandal powder, Agar, camphor etc. It consists of Triangle, hexagon, eight petal lotus, sixteen petal lotus and Bhupura. The devotee shall worship the goddess in the middle. The mantra is recited for one hundred thousand times. The mantra for recital is:-
Om Hlim Bagalamukhi Sarvadustanam Vacam Mukham
Padam Stambhaya Jihviimkilaya Buddhim Vinasaya Hlim Om Svaha||
The Sage of the Mantra is Narada the metre is Bharti; the deity of the Mantra is baglamukhi. The Bija is hrim and the Shakti is Svaha.
Om Sauvarna sanestithtam trinayanam pitanshu kaulasani hemabhangruchim sashankmuktanam sachhmpaksargyutam hasteermudgarpash vajrarsashansanvebrathi bhushanevyarpatangi baglamukhitrijagatam sansthbhini chintyatv
In Brahat Parashar Hora Shastra forty types of Dashas are discussed but only Vimshotri, Asthothri and yogini are in actual use. However, only vimshotri Dasha is mostly used by the astrologers. In these Dasha systems Antardasha, partayantr dasha, sukshma and pran dashas are discussed. In these dashas the book refers to the Shiva’s worship for removing malefic effect of the planets. Here we would discuss some of the salient points for the use of our readers.
1. During the mahadasha of Sun, if Sun is giving malefic effect in its Antardasha then to check this effect Mahamritunjaye yantra/mantra to be used. This checks all evil effects of the Sun and the Sun god bestows wishes on him. In the same manner during the mahadasha of Saturn and Ketu, worship of Mahamritunjaye is recommended.
2. If the native is having the mahadasha of Moon and Antardasha of Jupiter and the yoga is not good, then the native will have premature death. Then the native is recommended to worship lord Shiva with his sahasrnam (thousand names) and Shiva Yantras. During the Saturn Antardasha the native is likely to fell ill. Mahamritunjaye yantra is recommended as a remedy for it. During the Moon dasha and Venus or Sun Antardasha Rudra worship or Shiva worship is recommended.
3. Mahamritunjaye yantra is useful when Saturn, Mars is enjoined, in opposition or in aspect to each other in a birth chart or in transit to avoid any accident or accidental death.
Lord Mahamritunjayae Shankar is the winner of death. On worshipping Mahamritunjaye Shankar one can escape from miseries and troubles of this materialistic world as well as the problems related to inner soul. He checks our troubles, tensions, stress as well as our ego. Lord Mahamritunjaye is the doctor of soul and sentiments. This Yantra is used to free the fear of death, grave dangers, and fatal diseases and makes one courageous and healthy. It bestows the person with wealth, health and happiness, good fortune and fame. Mahamritunjaye yantra dispels all sort of fears, influence of evil planets, fear of ghosts, accidental death and disease etc. It particularly relives one from all dreadful diseases. It is carved on copper plate or gold plate or it can also be written on Bhojpatra and energized with mantras. The person who perform pooja of Mahamritunjaye yantra, remains in good health and free from all ailments.
This Mantra for recital is:
Om Haum Om Jum Sah Bhurbhuvah Svah Tryambakam Yajamahe Sugandhim Pustivardhanam Urvarukamiva Bandhanan Mrtyormuksiya Mamrtat Bhurbhuvah Svah Jum Sah Haum Om||
The sages of this Mantra are Vamadeva, Kahola and Vashisth. The metres of this mantra are Panikti, Gayatri and Anustup. The deities are Sadasiva, Mahamritunjaye and Rudra. Hrim is the Shakti and Srim is Bija. The application of this Mantra is for the realization of desired objects.
Hastambhej yugasth kumbhyuguladudgrathya toye shire sinchantam karyoryugan dadhtam swanke sakumbho karoo|
Akshsardmrighastmmbuj jagtam mugrhasth chander sarvatpi yushtontanu bhajee sagirijam mritunjayeem triyambkam||
Thus after realizing the yantra following desires could be full filled:-
1. To wipe off all his ailments and enemies, rejoicing with prosperity, sons and grandsons and long life, the devotee shall perform Homa on the day of the birth star, or on its tenth day or nineteenth day with four inch long twigs of Sudhavalli.
2. For achievement of wealth, homa with the twigs of Bilva fruit is conducive.
3. Bar twigs are used for the acquisition of wealth.
4. Homa with Khair twigs for brilliance.
5. Homa with gingelly (Jinjili) seeds for destructive of impiety.
6. Mustard causes destruction of enemies.
7. Homa with curd removes the sins incited by others and premature death as well as bestows victory in arguments.
In all these cases the number of homa is fixed at ten thousand.
9. By performing Homa with groups of three of durva grass blades for hundred and eight times one can achieve the removal of all ailments.
10. Homa performed on the birthdays with milk puddings and sweets wealth, health and renown increase:
11. Homa with the twigs of guduci or mollsiri on the birth star, its tenth star or nineteenth star wards off primitive death and ailments.
12. For preventing the possibility of unnatural death the devotee shall perform homa with durva grass blades everyday.
13. For eradicating fevers the homa is to be performed with the twigs of latjira as well as ready-cooked food.
14. For the purpose of getting everything the homa recommended is that of giloy twigs soaked in milk. The homa should be continued for a month.
Dr. Shanker Adawal
Profile: www.connectingmind.comResearch work and articles on Bhrigu Nadi astrology: www.shankerstudy.com
Published articles on Articlesbase.com
or search keyword "shanker adawal" in google search for published articles
www.facebook.com/adawalJoin my Facebook Group for free Astro Queries
http://tinyurl.com/2wyxtfkPublished articles on Newspapers