In this segment we will discuss various yantras of Shakti, the supreme power. According to Brathopnioshad it is said that only Devi exists before the creation of the Universe who is also known as Kamkala. She gave birth to Vishnu, Rudra, and Brahma. All the gods, demons, gandharvas, kinnars (musicians) were born. Hence, the formation of universe came into existence.
Shakti which is also known as Durga, Parvati, Mahalaxmi, Mahasaraswati, Mahakali etc. is known through different names. Let us discuss Durga yantras.
Durga Yantra bestows wealth and property and protects the wearer from all sorts of dangers. It also bestows long life, son to a barren lady, and also useful to those women who are pregnant. If a lady faces continues abortion, this yantra is very useful in checking such incidents. If the yantra is realized, the devotee can use it for six rites also. The mantra for recital is:-
Om Hrim Dum Durgayee namah||
The sage of this Mantra is Maheshwar, deity is Durgaastaaksharitmika, Dum Bija, hrim sakhti, Om Kilkam.
Durvanam trinayanam vilsastkiriitam sankhabajkharagsharkhetek shulchapan| Santargani ca dadhti Mahisasanstham Durga Navarkulpithgatha Bhajeham||
The mantra is to be recited for one hundred thousand times. Devotee who is desirous of Durga Siddhi can recite the mantra for eight hundred thousand times. Durga yantra is written on Bhojpatra or carved or embossed on Gold or silver plate and be worn.
Saraswati yantra for education
On Deepawali night, the devotee after taking bath should wears white clothes and face towards north direction. Place the yantra on pedestal covered by rice. Worship the yantra with panchopchar with the following mantra using rosary of crystal (safatik) for twelve thousand times. Through this mantra the Devi bestows power for better understanding, intellect and good memory.
The mantra for recital is:-
Om Hrimshrimaim vagvadani bhagwati arhanmukhniwasani Saraswati mamasaya parkasham kuri kuru swah aim namah||
Om Tarun shakalminda birbhriti shubrakanti Kuckbharni mitangi sannisnnaa sitabaje| Nij kar kamlodhl lakhni pustak shri Sakal Vibhav siddhayee patu vag devta||
Mahalakshmi the goddess of wealth and prosperity is worshipped on deepawali. She is worshipped with Mahalakshmi Yantra which is auspicious yantra for wealth and comforts in life. Devi Mahalakshmi is depicted as seated on blossomed lotus. Mahalakshmi Yantra is placed in cash box, almirah, purse or in temple of house after worship. The pooja of the yantra is performed with flowers, saffron, sandal etc.
Mahalakshmi Yantra is embossed on copper plate, bhojpatra or on gold plate. Mahalakshmi Yantra must be offered pooja with cleanliness and full confidence and faith. Mahalakshmi Yantra brings success and wealth through regular pooja and mantra chanting. It is believed that mere sight of this unique Mahalakshmi Yantra in the morning blesses the person with Wealth. The mantra for recital is:-
Aem hrim shrim klim som gajatparsutaye namah||
The sage of this Mantra is Brahma, deity is Mahalakshmi and Gayatri metre. Shrim Beej.
The mantra is to be recited for twelve hundred thousand times.
Om yah sa padmmasanasatha vipul kati tati padampatrayatakshi|
Gambhiraavarnabhi satanbhar namita subhrvastrotariya||
Ya lakshmirdivyarupyi manigan khataiya sanapita hem kumbhai|
Sa nityam padamhalta mam vastu grahe sarve manglaya yukta||
Shri Chakra (Shri Yantra)
Tripur Sundari is the third among Mahavidyas. She is also called Shri Vidya. According to “Sanskrit Kaustub Dictionary “the meaning of “Shri” is wealth, property given by the Govt., fame, higher position, beauty, glamour, and goddess of wealth “Lakshmi” etc. Nobody on earth would ever like himself not to be blessed by goddess and it is only a few lucky people who know to invoke the goddess blessings. We can also say that Shri Chakra means the `Wheel of the Mother Goddess’ but actually, it represents the symbolic energy form of the Goddess.
From time immemorial, our holy saints have done a lot of research work on it and found ways and means to welcome Shri to the homes of her disciples. The sages transferred this art to their disciples which was stored in our old classics in the form of Yantra, Tantra, and Mantra.
Precaution for Shri Chakra
If Shri Chakra is defaced, broken, not being worshipped properly, stolen or lost, comes under the foot of some undesirable animals or birds, placed on the back of such animals, dropped at some inauspicious place, or worshipped with some wrong mantras or touched by some disgraced person then the yantra should be removed from the installed place. The person is advised to keep fast for a day honestly, recite the Shri Vidya Sukta for one hundred thousand times, perform homa for one tenth part of the mantra, offer food to Brahmins, Gurus, or persons enjoying equal status, persons having knowledge in the field of Yantras and mantras.
If the lines of Shri Chakra have become dim in course of times or some inauspicious things have fallen over it then it would certainly give its malefic effect. If a insane person willfully defaces it then he/she have to face dire consequences. In this case the person is advised to throw it in the river at any pilgrim centre or sea.
How to draw Shri Chakra
In the Malaarnava it is said that the metal on which the Shri Chakra is drawn be touched with fire. After that the surface of the metal on which side the yantra is to drawn be prepared.
In Saundriya lahari’s first Part `Aanand lahri written by Adi Guru Shankracharya in which it was said that the angles of your feet are transformed into four angles related to Shiva and five angles related to Shakti, which are distinct from those of Shiva, and thus into the nine primary forms of matter, as well as into forty-three angles, eight-petals, sixteen-sides, three-folds and three-lines.
Benefits of worshipping the Shri Chakra
In the worship of Shri Chakra, one proceeds from the outer square to the innermost bindu. This process almost invariably involves the awakening of the Kundalini power within. However, the Shri Chakra need not be used that way. It can be simply worshipped and allowed to radiate its energy outwards to create prosperity and harmony for the worshipper. The immense complexity of the Shri Chakra makes it a veritable unified pantheon of the Gods. Worshipping the Shri Chakra ensures worshipping all forms of divinity. It is immense intellectual discipline, as well as a towering achievement of Indian spiritual thought.
- By repeating the Mantra nine hundred thousand times the man will have the same form as Mahesh.
- By performing Homas with the flowers of Mallikii and Malati, he shall be the lord of speeches.
- By performing Homa with Kaneer flowers, he can enchant and fascinate the entire universe.
- By performing the Homa with camphor, saffron and musk the devotee shall excel the lord of Love.
- The Homa with the flowers of Campaka and Patala shall make the universe come under his control soon.
- The homa with fried grain bestows kingdom that with honey brings about the annihilation of harassments.
- The homa at night with the flesh of goat brings about the destruction of the armies of the enemy.
- If Homa is performed with curd, ghee, milk and honey one shall obtain respectively health, richness, village and wealth, through sugar obtains happiness, through lotus flowers wealth and fortune and through pomegranate the favour of the king.
- If Homa are performed with ripe mango fruits a hundred thousand times the entire earth comes under control.
- Attainment of money and grain through milk pudding; all living beings brought under control through Bandhuka flowers.
- By performing Homa with salt together with mustard evil persons can be destroyed.
- By performing Homa with camphor, a man erelong (sooner) attains mastery of speech in much shorter duration.
- Through the Homa with Karaiija fruit evil spirits, ghosts etc., come under control.
- Through Bilva fruits one attains enormous wealth and attainment of happiness through sugarcane stems.
- Through the Homa with ghee one attains the desired object.
- Peace can be achieved through gingelly seeds and rice grain.
- Everything desired is achieved by men through the goddess of the Devas.
Dr. Shanker Adawal
Profile: www.connectingmind.comResearch work and articles on Bhrigu Nadi astrology: www.shankerstudy.com
Published articles on Articlesbase.com
or search keyword "shanker adawal" in google search for published articles
www.facebook.com/adawalJoin my Facebook Group for free Astro Queries
http://tinyurl.com/2wyxtfkPublished articles on Newspapers